• Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko involved in a minor car crash on Thursday afternoon at 4.40pm
• Bakayoko is understood not to have suffered serious injury after the incident which happened in Surrey
• His brother Namory had previously warned that Tiemoue doesn’t like driving on the left side of the road
• Surrey Police confirmed the incident took place close to Chelsea’s Cobham training ground
• Manager Antonio Conte has already been impressed with the midfielder who joined for £40million
Chelsea are sure Tiemoue Bakayoko will be ready for Saturday’s Premier League clash at Stoke despite being in a car crash on Thursday.
The France midfielder suffered no serious injury when he was involved in a minor accident soon after he left the club’s Cobham training ground at 4.40pm. Police were called to the scene in Blundel Lane.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte will provide an update on Bakayoko, 23, at his pre-match press conference on Friday.
It is understood the 23-year-old lost control of his vehicle after he went round a bend near Chelsea’s training ground
The vehicle was left on the side of the road before it was recovered on Thursday after police attended the scene
The crash happened on Blundel Lane, which is a five-minutes from the Cobham training round
Bakayoko’s top-of-the-range Mercedes G63 AMG SUV had damage to the left side of the windscreen following the crash.